Cast Iron Dutch Ovens and Fryers
- Company Name:Hebei BeiSai Metal Products Co., Ltd
- Membership:Free Member
- Registration Date:2020. 07.22
- Contact:Steven Zhang
- Related Keywords:Ductile Iron
Hebei BeiSai Metal Products Co., Ltd
Product Description Cast Iron Cookingware
Materials: casting iron
Surface finished: Enamel or Vegetable oil
Packing: gift box + carton
1. High quality material, that is a combination of healthy cast iron and high-grade enamel.
The advantages of cast iron: high temperature resistance, excellent thermal diffusion ability, suitable for boiling and stewing.
The advantages of enamel: beautiful, high hardness, high temperature resistant, wear resistant, corrosion resistant, easy to clean.
The advantages of cast iron enamel: heated evenly, air circulation (like above), the thickness of body could save warm durable.
2. Function: nutrition, delicious, beautiful
Nutrition: Pan evenly heated which made air circulation to lock moisture and nutrition of food.
Delicious: The inner fine holes in the enamel could adsorption grease, it can penetrate into the food while stewing food.
Beautiful: The outer wall of enamel glaze, bright and colorful, that could on the main hall.
Heavy, the pot do not often left the stove.
The design of self circulation water, that is evenly distributed on the raised dots. The whole pot promote the original taste of food to even condensate on the lid, then evenly falls back into food.
Using and maintenance of vegetable oil kitchenware
Application and maintenance of enamel (matte color) cast iron kitchenware
Matte black enamel is more wear-resistant than color enamel. Because it is enamel, it is much simpler than pretreatment of vegetable oil
1. Clean the new pot with warm water, put it in the heat source and dry it with low heat
2. Take three spoons of vegetable oil and spread it in pot evenly. Heat the pot within for 4-5 minutes. During during this period, use kitchen towel to wipe it continuously so that the grease can be absorbed by the pot better
3. In order to have a uniform surface, when the enamel layer is fired, the pot will be upside down on the firing rack. Therefore, the material of the pot mouth is different from that of the pot body.
More information about our products please click here
Related products from premium suppliers on EC21
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931